Monday 15 October 2012

Make time for family

So this weekend, we spent some quality family time with my side of the family - the Hesselbergs. What brought this mini reunion about was the fact that my cousin, Dylan, was out here from Australia. It seems to be the only time that we make time for seeing each other and make a bit of an effort - sad really. You should not have to have a reason to see family often, but in this chaos we call life, there is rarely time for family and especially extended family. But regardless of the reason for the gathering - it was just great to see my aunt, uncles and cousins! My children enjoyed hours of fun, playing with their second cousins who range between 11 years old and my youngest, Declan who is 3 and a half.

What impressed me yesterday is that there has been a fair share of family feuds over the years, but everyone  behaved and had a good time. It was just a great day filled with laughter and sharing memories.

And now...it's Monday again! We all say it, but honestly the weekends just go by WAY to quickly! Having said that, I can't complain...I am still thoroughly enjoying my Copywriting for Ipcoweb and thankful that I can work from home - what a blessing! Speaking of which, I had better get back to my articles.

Have a super weekend everyone!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment