Thursday 11 October 2012

Let's start at the beginning...

Hi,

My name is Ilona-Jane Bell - quite a mouthful I know, but I am commonly known as Ilona to my friends. I am a wife to a wonderful man named David Bell, mother of 2 fantastic little boys (aged 3 and 6 who keep us extremely busy) and I am an employee too. I am very fortunate to be able to work from home which is a marvellous benefit for any working mother!

I am currently employed as a Copywriter for an up and coming and very dynamic SEO and web development company called Ipcoweb. Ever heard of SEO? Many have not! If you are one of those let me fill you in... SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimisation which in short means getting websites to the first page on Google through natural or organic search methods. I am not going to go into lengthy details, but if you want to find out more about SEO or about the products and services we offer, feel free to visit our cool new website.

The copywriting team that I am part of is responsible for writing fresh and new content in the form of SEO keyword-rich articles either weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on the client's requirements. So, if you are a Copywriter for Ipcoweb, you become very familiar with many different businesses in many different sectors. This is pretty awesome and I am sure my general knowledge has increased in leaps and bounds!

Having a BA degree with Communications as one of my majors, I feel that I have a flare for words and communication in general and this helps me create interesting and insightful content. Also my background of being an executive personal assistant, has certainly helped keep my English skills professional and business-like. 

Well that's all about me for now. Better get back to my writing now!

Ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment